With the temperatures in mid March 2018 still in the 30’s here in North Atlanta, it feels like winter and the
real estate market is reflecting that as well.
New Construction has come to a slow halt with the mid term elections and the unstable stock market. It is very hard to time the real estate market and it certainly could pick up in a week or 2, but for now New John Wieland Homes are dropping in price.
Let us take a look at the new John Wieland Neighborhood Homes, and Townhomes for sale currently, at time of post:
- 120 Wieuca – Atlanta Townhomes – visit
- Alstead – Roswell Homes And Townhomes – visit
- Atwater – Sandy Springs – Luxury Homes And Townhomes – visit
- Braeden – Alpharetta Homes – visit
- Everton – Peachtree City – Homes – visit
- Foundry – Alpharetta Townhome Community – visit
- Gates At Ivy Walk – Smyrna Townhomes (Final Opportunities) – visit
- Kensley – Milton Homes – visit
- Meeting Park – Marietta Townhomes (Final Opportunities) – visit
- Overture At Encore – Alpharetta Townhomes – visit
- The Enclave At Stonehaven – Lawrenceville Homes – visit
- The Mews – North Decatur Townhomes – visit
- The Quad – Marietta Homes And Townhomes – visit
- The Square At Glen Iris – Atlanta Townhomes
- Vickery – Cumming Homes – visit
- Weston – Suwanee Townhomes – visit
- Woodland Preserve – Luxury Estate Homes (Coming Soon)
If you would like more information on new construction real estate in North Atlanta, simply contact us through our RE/MAX real estate website at www.NorthAtlantaHomeTeam.com.